Sunday, January 9, 2011

My OnBux 7/1/2011 & 8/1/2011

I would like to apologise for not updating my blog for yesterday because I was away to meet up with someone. What I meant about "someone" is basically just a friend. I guess you guys should think twice first before you say anything about me. Hehe!

Anyway, back to the topic!

On the 7th, I am pretty satisfied, but there is a clicker who surpassed 100+ ads clicks have been discontinued for 3 days. So I gave it for a day to see whether it is still clicking or not.

Referrals average clicks: 2.3
Referrals ads clicked: 69

On the 8th: I was expecting to have 80 clicks from the refs but it's ok! I am still pretty happy to see their progress. But then my loyal 100+ clicker have stopped clicking for 4 days. So I had already recycled it. There goes my 8 cents again.

Referrals average clicks: 2.57
Referrals ads clicked: 77

To join OnBux, it is simple! Click on the banner on top of the page and register. You can immediately start your earnings once you have registered with OnBux! Good luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment