Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome to SonnyClick

Hi everyone. Welcome to SonnyClick. This blog is about my own experience on Paid-To-Click (PTC) site, currently playing OnBux. This OnBux is a legit site that really pays on time and I feel great to try it out.

Before I joined OnBux, I didn't know how to rent referrals but I only click on the ads everyday. No wonder I feel it was meaningless just to click for my own. If you want even more money then you can promote this site by referring to your friends by using the referral tools provided from OnBux site, or you can rent your referrals with or without your investment. It's totally up to you!

By the way, this is my first ever post and I would like to start up with my first ever post about my OnBux experience. Keep up to date by following me on Twitter @ sonnykazu.

No comments:

Post a Comment